At Family Home Improvements, we know that patio door replacements aren’t an insignificant buy, which is why we want to give customers peace when purchasing our products with our excellent warranty offerings. We are committed to quality and stand behind our replacement window warranty. In fact, we even take it one step further! We include a $499 money-back guarantee in addition to any manufacturer’s warranty. By partnering with Anlin Windows & Doors, we’re able to offer our customers one of the best warranties in the industry.
True Double Lifetime Warranty
Due to the excellent design and materials in the Anlin Malibu doors, Anlin can offer the most inclusive double lifetime warranty in the industry. If your patio doors ever need repairs, Anlin will fix them free of charge (as long as you live in the home). This warranty extends to some items not covered by other manufacturers, such as screens and the exterior vinyl coating. If you sell your home, Alin’s lifetime warranty will transfer to one subsequent homeowner. There’s no better warranty out there!
What is Covered?
- Parts: All parts and shipping for covered products and services.
- Labor: All labor costs for covered products and services.
- Glass Replacement: The warranty includes accidental glass breakage replacement, including tinted glass, tempered glass, special obscured glass, but excludes laminated glass.
What Is Not Covered?
While your patio door warranty will cover the majority of scenarios, there are a couple of exclusions, such as:
- Defects or damage caused by improper storage, handling, installation, or failure to properly care for and maintain Anlin windows
- Defects or damage caused by solvents, paint, chemicals, customer-applied finishes, aftermarket films/tints, vapors, fumes, air pollution, mildew, or corrosion due to salt-air environment
- Anlin Window & Door products installed in a non-resident building
- Defects or damages related to natural weathering, normal wear and tear, misuse, abuse, natural catastrophe, vandalism, or Acts of God (ex. flood, earthquake, storm, etc.)
- Defects or damage caused by the building settling or structural failure of walls or foundations
- Damage to the windows that occurred before installation is complete
- Windows installed in a building that has a non-drainable DEFS or EIFS siding product
- Damage resulting from water, winds, animals, or people (including small children) passing through the pet door
- Damage to ThermaCoat SRC coating resulting from a lack of maintenance or as the result of any solvent-based cleaners
- Glass breakage due to negligence, vandalism, abuse, hazardous location, civil disorder, structure failure, improper installation, building settling, or acts of God (ex. flood, earthquake, storm, etc.)
- Loss of function of hardware for windows installed in homes located within two miles of a body of salt water or the ocean
Family Home Improvements
When it comes to the installation of your new patio doors, you can have peace of mind knowing that it’s backed with one of the best warranties currently out there! If you’d like to learn more about our warranties or have any questions, give us a call at (562) 464-0684 or click here.
Let’s Make Things Happen
We take the confusion, stress, and headache out of the entire home improvement process. Our team members walk you through the entire journey!
“Hired Family Home Improvements to paint my house. Renzo was there every day to answer any of my questions and keep me informed. Jose Luis and Jose were very professional and did a great job. They were very nice and worked with me on any concerns I had. Would definitely hire again and recommend.”
Family Home Improvements Customer from Orange, CA