The TEXCOTE COOLWALL Coating System is a revolutionary exterior wall coating that lowers the exterior surfaces of your home by up to 40°! While this is a truly incredible product, you may have one important question before making any purchasing decisions: what is the TEXCOTE warranty? Their warranty covers their exterior coating from chipping, peeling, or flaking from the underlying surface for as long as you own the home. We’ve partnered with TEXCOTE because we believe in the company and stand by its products.
Limited Lifetime Manufacturer’s Warranty
The warranty lasts for the lifetime that you own the home from the original date of application. If replacement is necessary due to a defect in the product, material replacement (excluding labor) is covered by TEXCOTE. The warranty only covers products that have been applied according to the manufacturer’s specifications. Thankfully, you can rest assured that our highly skilled team has been trained to apply the exterior coating correctly.
The warranty is transferable one time within three years from the date of application and is extended only to the original purchaser of the product. When selling your home, the validation of the warranties transfer must be within thirty days of the transfer of ownership of the home to the new owner. Additionally, you must contact TEXCOTE in writing to inform them of the transfer.
What Is Not Covered?
While the TEX-COTE warranty covers the majority of scenarios, there are a couple of exclusions.
- The warranty doesn’t cover damage resulting from significant building movement, settling of the building, roof leaks, cracking, efflorescence or mechanical or external physical causes, or Acts of God (ex. flood, earthquake, storm, etc.)
- TEX-COTE applied over wood-fiber composite hardboard siding is excluded
- The warranty excludes apartments, new construction, multi-unit dwellings, condominiums, and commercial building
- It does not apply to the application of fascia boards, trim, entry doors, exit doors, garage doors, or any moveable surfaces
- TEX-COTE is not responsible for the improper preparation of the surface prior to the application of the coating
Family Home Improvements
When it comes to beautifying the exterior of your home, we can assure you that the TEXCOTE warranty has you covered! You’ll have the peace of mind of knowing that we fully stand behind our product if anything goes wrong. If you’d like to learn more about our warranties or have any questions, give us a call at (562) 464-0684 or contact us through our website.